Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo FEATURED AUTHOR!!!! :)

For those of you who don't know, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. Yes, I'm participating again this year. Yes, I'm crazy. :) Now that that's out of the way, I wanted to point you to a blog where I am a FEATURED AUTHOR! It's over at JuNoWriMo (which I also participated in this year). I really love the community of authors I've met through things like this! NaNo and JuNo as well as all the Flash Fiction blogs I follow have helped me to 'meet' many talented and encouraging writers! I am so blessed!

Anyway, the FEATURED AUTHOR page is just a little about what I'm working on for NaNo. If you're interested in reading it, please follow the link! Thanks for checking in with me! (disclaimer - no, not all the things you read there are actually true...basically meaning that I wrote it in the beginning of October and DIDN'T actually finish the first novel... :( ...I know, many of you are very sad, but hopefully that will change soon because I decided to spend the first week or two of NaNo to finish it before starting on the new one) Don't think worse of me. I tried. This month...it's been...yeah. But here's to a new month and NaNoWriMo!!!! :) Write on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment